Your Landlord should be automatically covered under their own insurance policy, as long as business use at rented premises is noted. However, some insurers will not be able to accommodate this insurance. In such cases, Morton Michel, a specialist childcare insurance broker, can assist with transferring them to a different insurer that could accommodate this.
Please contact us and we can assist you and provide you with the relevant information to start this process.

Did this answer your question?